Outline Job Role:
- Outboard engine servicing and repairs
- Engine installation and fit out
- Engine System calibration & setup – use of diagnostic software
- Water testing, verification & optimisation
What sets us apart?
- We have a real passion for the engine end of the boat!
- We like to do work for our customers just how we would do it for ourselves.
- Our customers don’t get to use their boats as much as they would like to, so when they do, it’s got to be right.
- We have a generous yard and workshop bays which are kept tidy and organised.
Required Qualifications and Background Experience:
- Trade qualified as an Outboard Technician or similar trade qualification
- A positive attitude and generally happy with life
Does this role appeal to you but you don’t yet have marine experience?
If you worked in a similar industry, you enjoy boats and feel you could be a good fit, we would definitely like to hear from you.
You should ideally have NZ Permanent Residency or a valid NZ Work Visa in order to be considered for this position.
We’ll also consider exceptional overseas applicants with skills and experience who are already in New Zealand and looking for the right opportunity.