You'll be joining a passionate team which is committed to growing the Sealegs brand globally.
You will be tasked with contacting leads and sales opportunities, as well as curating the existing customer base (the ‘Amphibians’) to ensure that all sales and service opportunities are maximised.
To succeed in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills and qualities:
- Keen to learn
- Self-motivated to provide excellent customer service
- Ambition and hunger for success feeding off a strong work ethic
- Positive attitude and approach
- Detail oriented
- Confident phone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and time-management capabilities geared for delivery of results
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum 50 words / minute typing speed
The following skills are a bonus but not essential (full training is provided):
- Customer service or sales experience
- Customer database adoption and data management
- Small power craft operation, a ‘boatie’ preferred
Applicants will preferably have NZ Permanent Residency or a valid NZ Work Visa at time of first application to be considered for this position.
Permanent full time salaried position.
Remuneration is negotiable according to the experience and sales expertise brought to the team, and will be discussed at point of application with candidates who potentially align with the brief.
The ideal candidate will be willing to work nights and weekends to maximise opportunities, including every 2nd Saturday in the office during Summer.
Job Location: Based in Albany on the North Shore of Auckland.
A genuine innovator and Kiwi success story over the last decade, Sealegs is the world’s leading producer of amphibious marine craft, manufacturing a range of vessels which can enter or exit the water under their own power and with a single operator at the helm.
Sealegs also produces patented Amphibious Enablement System (AES) kits, which are sold under licence to other boat manufacturers, allowing local manufacture of diverse amphibious craft across the globe.
See http://www.sealegs.com/ for further details on this exciting Kiwi innovator.
Please forward a covering letter to accompany your CV, highlighting your capabilities and sales accomplishments, to Rob Everall of Marinejobs by emailing email@example.com
You can also call Rob on +64 21 996 796 for further qualifying information.