Main duties and responsibilities:
- Direct and supervise the Warehouse team reporting to you, including staff training
- Manage all Goods Inwards, including computerised inventory
- Maintain accurate Warehouse inventory
- Picking and packing outbound orders for dispatch to customers
- Final assembly of all finished components as necessary to fulfil the order
- Following up back orders
- Answering inbound calls and responding to internal email enquiries
- Attending to customers calling in person
- Providing input to maintaining cost-effective freight and logistics solutions through delivery service partners
- Perform stock control and stock taking functions as directed
Qualifications and Experience:
- Supervisory or leadership background in warehousing and order fulfilment and logistics
- Engineering, light industrial fabrication and/or building services sector experience ideal
- Computer literate in MS Office desktop tools
Personal Attributes and Qualities:
- Strong work ethic
- Enthusiastic leader and contributor to team effectiveness and performance
- Confident interpersonal skills and a professional attitude
- Proactive, responsive and self-motivated
- Methodical and disciplined approach
- Diligent administrator with a keen eye for details
- Excellent written/spoken English
- Full-time, permanent role
- Working Hours: 08:00 to 16:30, plus overtime as needed
- Competitive and negotiable wage according to skills and capabilities
You must have the established right to live and work in New Zealand in order to be considered for this position.
Holyoake Industries Ltd is pre-eminent in Australasia in the manufacture and sale of innovative commercial air management and HVAC-related equipment, with well over six decades of experience in product development, service and the delivery of outstanding results.
Based in New Zealand and Australia, the group also has diversified commercial interests including: vehicle servicing and repair, distribution of Volvo Penta marine inboard engines and transmissions, property, forestry and farming interests.
Collectively, the group employs in the order of 300 staff and operates at the sophisticated level one would expect from a diverse group with multiple business interests and holdings. It offers a very sound basis to build a long-term career.
Please send your CV and an introductory covering letter outlining your ‘fit’ for this challenge to Rob Everall by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 021 996 796 for further information.
Any enquiries lodged directly with Holyoake will be referred to Marinejobs for processing.