- Motivated and qualified Deck Crew
- Roster on different vessels, focus on great customer service
- Training available
Start: Open to ongoing expressions of interest
Reports to: Master of the vessel
- Experienced mechanical professional
- Not less than 3 years’ overall work experience
- Lifestyle location outside the city OR an easy ferry commute from the CBD
Overview of Role:
We are seeking an experienced Marine Mechanic / Technician to join the workshop team at NZ's largest Volvo Penta dealer operating from Pine Harbour, to the east of Auckland.
Reports to: Service Manager
Start Date: POSITION UNDER CONTRACT but if you have these skills and seek something comparable, do get in touch!!
There may also be opportunity for an experienced Outboard Technician as well in the city branch (Yamaha is the featured brand), so if you are either of these codes, do get in touch.
- Coastal or Inshore Launch Master / SRL (endorsed) ticket or better
- Specific command experience of high speed water jet-propelled vessels of particular interest
- At least 3 years’ experience in comparable roles
- Ensure the vessel is fit and prepared for safe daily operations.
- Navigate and supervise the safe operation of the vessel at sea and in port, managing the activities of the crew and responsible for passengers at all times.
A detailed role profile will be made available to applicants during the assessment process.
Start Date: Open to ongoing expressions of interest
Reports to: Maritime Operations Manager
Operational Base: Pine Harbour, Beachlands
- Trade Cert Mechanical Technician, hands on role
- Able to deliver professional customer service at all times
- Exciting and innovative product with the global amphibious market leader
Start from June 2018
POSITION NOW FILLED BUT ADDITIONAL ROLES MAY BECOME AVAILABLE LATER IN THE YEAR
- Motivated marine sales professionals
- Global brand
- Solid Base $’s plus commission
Sealegs is looking for driven and articulate individuals to join the global sales team NOW.
The ideal candidates will effortlessly absorb Sealegs product knowledge, systems and processes and work hard to achieve concrete sales results.
- Experienced marine finishing professional
- Top tradespeople sought
- Top market rates paid for the best skills around
Are you an experienced marine finishing painting professional, with a seriously good grip on your craft, and in search of a change of scene in Auckland?
VACANCY NOW FILLED, BUT YOU ARE WELCOME TO LODGE YOUR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST IN THIS SORT OF JOB FOR OUR FUTURE REFERENCE
- Leadership opportunity in lifestyle location
- Must be trade certified Marine Technical professional
- Mercury experience and certified training a major advantage
Photo courtesy of Thompson Marine/Seaboss Boats
- Enthusiastic and motivated sales professional
- Proven track record in sales, not necessarily confined to marine
- Passion for boating and all things marine
Location: Pakuranga, Auckland.
Reports to: Director
This is a full-time, permanent position, available now.
- Trade certified Marine Technical professional
- Opportunity to progress into supervisory role
- Waterside facility in the sunny Bay of Plenty
- Qualified and Experienced Marine Technician
- Mercury trained on inboard/sterndrive and Outboard engines
- Tax free earnings in the home of the America’s Cup 2017
Summary: Experienced and qualified Marine Technician sought to join one of the premier marine teams in Bermuda to work on Mercury Outboards and Mercruiser inboards in a range of boats.
THIS IS A HIGH PRIORITY SEARCH FOR SKILLED TECHNICIANS TO START URGENTLY!
- Skilled Tradesman position for certified professional
- Not less than 5 years’ work experience
- Young and dynamic team
Overview of Role
We are seeking an experienced Shipwright / Boat Builder, skilled in working in fibreglass and composites, to head over to Bermuda early in 2018 to join the team at Spar Yard Marine Solutions Ltd.
Reports to: Senior Management team
Start Date: from Jan 2018 - immediate, subject to local work visa
- Trade Certified Boat Builder (composites) preferred
- Supervisory / leadership experience
- Marine and engineering precinct in lifestyle location
Overview of role:
Norsand Boat Yard is searching for a senior Boat Builder to help drive activities at their busy Whangarei yard. The role encompasses leading the yard team (as 2i.c. to the Service Manager), which can swell to more than 35 people in the busiest periods, as well as oversight of all activities, such that they are managed effectively and completed to time and budget.
Reports to: Service Manager and M.D.
OUTBOARD TECHNICIAN REQUIRED:
Vila Marine is the leading marine store in the Republic of Vanuatu. The business is the sole distributor for Mercury Outboards and are also distribution agents for various other marine related products throughout the country.
The search is on for a senior marine mechanic to join the team.
Be part of the team saving lives at sea
- Location – Units all around New Zealand
- Salary – Satisfaction, Training, Personal Development and Friendships
- Job Satisfaction – Second to none!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN UNPAID ROLE IN AN ORGANISATION MAINLY STAFFED BY VOLUNTEERS IN THEIR SPARE TIME.
IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY A NEW ZEALAND RESIDENT, THEN PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!!
Image ©NZ Coastguard
- Automotive professional
- Organised and effective team player
- Earnings geared to qualifications and experience
POSITION FILLED - BUT IF YOU HAVE THESE SKILLS, DO GET IN TOUCH WITH MARINEJOBS REGARDLESS AS THERE WILL BE OTHER OPPORTUNITIES