Marinejobs has several clients in a range of NZ locations who have an ongoing and immediate interest in meeting with trained and experienced marine technicians.
If you have some training and experience and are looking to build on that, or perhaps you are wanting to move up to more senior levels of responsibility, then do get in touch.
Conversely, you may be at that point in your career where you'd prefer to get largely 'off tools' and use your technical skills and experience to manage and sell marine parts and inventory?
We have vacancies in all of these areas right now, some of which are listed on this website.
Call Marinejobs today!
New Blood Needed!!
- Exciting opportunity for a ‘time served’ and qualified Petrol/Diesel Mechanic
- Prior marine experience preferred, BUT....
- Strong automotive background will definitely be considered if you are looking to move into marine work for the first time
- Long-term opportunity to become a stake holder in the company
Image ©Mercury Marine
- Trade certified marine mechanic / technician
- Experienced in inboard petrol/sterndrive work
- Young and dynamic team
- Trade certified marine mechanical professional
- Not less than 6 years’ overall work experience
- Young and dynamic team
- Experienced and qualified Marine Technician (outboard and inboard engines)
- Brand experience with Volvo Penta and Yamaha
- Long-term perspective for effective and motivated team player
POSITION FILLED BUT OTHER COMPARABLE VACANCIES STILL AVAILABLE
- Enthusiastic and motivated sales professional
- Proven track record in sales, not necessarily confined to marine
- Passion for boating and all things marine
IMMEDIATE NEEDS NOW FULFILLED BUT IF YOU HAVE COMPARABLE EXPERTISE DO GET IN TOUCH WITH MARINEJOBS TO DISCUSS THIS AND OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
Skilled Aluminium Fabricators / Boat Builders in high demand in New Zealand
We have clients in New Zealand who are in search of skilled aluminium boat builders NOW.
Top industry rates paid in return for high-levels of skill and experience with MIG welding and fabrication, but you must have worked in the marine sector previously and ideally be trained in boat construction.
We will also consider skilled fabricators from the aerospace industry (structural/airframe).
If you want to know more, don’t hesitate to contact Rob Everall at Marinejobs in Auckland.
Phone: +64 21 996 796 or email: email@example.com today.
Skilled and experienced marine Fairers and Painters are always in demand.
A valued client in Australia is always keen to hear about experienced yacht spray painters, as well as talented filling and fairing staff, seeking to work in Australia.
If you are available and interested to work in Australia, contact Marinejobs without further delay.